Normally, when searching for the perfect pair of sunglasses for golfing, it is important to consider the price, style and also the technical specs. The best glasses will minimize glare, enhance contrast and clarity, wick away water or sunscreen, and be durable enough to become a regular part of your game.
Check out my top 8 best golf sunglasses options and find the pair that’s best for your game
My Best Picks
The Oakley’s PRISM lenses have emerged as the overall best among golf sunglasses. These bright and flashy pink-hued lenses may not be every golfer’s first choice, but the results are undeniable. Golfers will particularly love the Flak 2.0 XL glasses because of the scratch resistant plastic used in the lenses, while their eyes will appreciate the 100 percent UV protection. PRISM lenses deliver high contrast, the best visibility and the clearest views from tee box to pin. The Flak 2.0 XL sunglasses are just one of many Oakley options that feature the PRISM lenses, used for golf and other sports like baseball, cycling and running.
The plastic frame also features rubber grips to stay on your head during windy days on the links and in the middle of your swing. These Oakley glasses are rated the best for golfers because users say that these lenses make the golf course look like high definition (HD) when they’re out on the fairway.
- Has a variety of colors (over twenty) for customers to choose from
- They are made in the United State of America
- The plastic frame used to construct this product are durable and long-lasting
- This product offers golfers 100% UV protection from the sun’s ray
- They are not fully polarized and thus may be ineffective for some people
- They are more expensive
Available in lots of combinations of colorful frames and lenses, the TOREGE TR90 Polarized Sport glasses are a versatile set of sunglasses at an affordable price. The seven-layer TAC lenses are 100 percent UV400 and protect against UVA and UVB light. These glasses are perfect for golfers but can as well be used for fishing, skiing, cycling and more.
Because the price point is so low, these glasses are perfect for junior golfers or can be a pair of glasses you can throw in your bag and forget about. Although inexpensive, the TOREGE TR90 glasses are not some cheapo dime store glasses, the lenses are scratch-resistant and the poly-carbonate frame will bend without breaking and is backed by a lifetime breakage warranty from the company. These glasses come with a range of lens options. The rainbow lens would likely work best for golfers, but TOREGE leaves you with varieties.
- Unbreakable frame that can withstand the test of time
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Plenty of different color to choose from
- The frame is designed with a sporty look for individuals that want durability
- Good super light frame that is bendable and very light-weighted
- Not all of the lenses are polarized
The Under Armour Igniter Sunglasses live up to their billing, boasting truly strong frames and tough lenses. In addition, every pair of sunglasses on the market claim to be scratch-resistant and “unbreakable,” so it’s tough to tell which ones are the true durable options available.
When it comes to this brand of sunglasses, we expect nothing less. the manufactures specifically designed this brand for golfers and other sport enthusiasts that wants the assurance that the sunglasses will last the test of time. Haven’t said that, these glasses hold their shape well and are 10 times stronger than the traditional poly-carbonate lens.
- Different color choices to choose from
- Quality brand that is known for producing some of the best active wear products
- Armour sight polymer lens is durable and comfortable
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC, coating offering maximum sun protection
- they are non-polarized
Golfers will enjoy the Jet Wrap sunglasses for their durability and range of designs.
Simple, stylish and effective, the Tifosi Jet Wrap sunglasses are a great unisex option for female golfers. These glasses avoid many of the larger, pea-cocking features of male golf sunglasses without sacrificing the benefits of course vision. in addition, these sunglasses have an integrated hinge design that makes them fully durable for long lasting comfort.
The integrated hinge ensures they do not break when opening them. Along side this, they also have a soft nose piece with a comfortable material that is made from a hydrophobic rubber material.
- Multi-use lenses that are comfortable
- soft nose pieces to ensure no dizzy feeling and all day comfort
- comes with a specially designed shell case, cleaning bag and instructions
- shatterproof poly-carbonate lenses that are premium designed
- they fit too sung
Athlete who frequently plays golf, tennis, bikes and skis should probable invest in this brand of sunglasses.
Duduma’s Polarized Sport Sunglasses are an inexpensive option that can help you with all of these competitions and more. These glasses feature a very simple in design, but they work great.
One of the best particular aspect of this sunglasses is that they are engineered with lightweight use in mind. since users needs to move around with them on, they are designed to be lightweight and also stay on. The Duduma glasses are tough and even have a lifetime frame warranty.
- Offers a 100% eye protection due to a well polarized coating
- thirty days money back guarantee
- Multiple colors to choose from
- Multiple lens color available
- Well designed for golfers and other outdoor sport players
- users have mentioned that it is not polarized as advertised
This sunglass is best won with a hat. These sleek, simple glasses are designed to fit comfortably below a baseball cap and also happen to be some of the best glasses on the market. However, not all sunglasses fit comfortably under a cap. Some large-lens sports glasses fit awkwardly, brushing against the brim and causing annoyance all day long.
- Uses max optics lenses for better clarity
- Has a lighter feel
- Has variety of colors
- A bit expensive
One of the best quality of this sunglasses is that they are designed with 100% UV coating which helps against sunlight. additionally they are perfectly designed with plastic and durable material and are made in the US.
They are designed for the sporty individual that desires a sporty and cool design that will turn heads on the golf course.
- They are made in the United State of America
- Offers 100% UV protection from sun rays
- Variety of colors o choose from
- Has a strong visual appearance
- Not fully polarized
- They are more expensive
The lens design of this glass is designed as one of the best in the industry and are designed with stealth and comfort in mind.
In conclusion, i’ll like to present one of the best and stealthiest looking glasses which is the siplcon men sunglasses. It offers a 100% eye protection alongside a comfortable design that is both polarized and offers UV protection.
- Remarkable eye protection with 100% polarized comfort
- protective coating with UVA and UVB resistant
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Stress resistant material and design for everyday durability
- low mirror quality finishing
View More Options Below
Concluding Thoughts: My Top Pick
Without a doubt, the Oakley Men’s Half Jacket 2.0 XL Iridium Sport Sunglasses is my top pick from the list. These sunglasses pop out from the list, not only because of their design but because of their many exciting features as well.
They are very comfortable to use, and they will not fall off your head mid-swing. Plus, they clear up your area of vision, which can result in enhanced accuracy.
They don’t weight too much, so after a while, you may even forget you had them on to begin with. Additionally, they offer good protection from UV rays that can be enhanced if you purchase additional lenses.
Furthermore, they provide protection, comfort-ability, and durability, which is everything you will need on the course.
So that’s it, have fun selecting and purchasing your glasses for your next game.