Callaway’s latest driver technology debuted in the Rogue, and now it has migrated to the Rogue X Individual irons. However, this set isn’t just a simple progression from one product to the next. Something new and unique was added in this package that moves the needle for iron play higher than anything else on the market today.
Features and Design
- 360 Face Cup: 360 face cup is a typical element of most Callaway irons and not many of their different clubs. It is intended to speed up by utilizing a shallow and adaptable edge around the clubface’s edge. Furthermore, this iron joins with Variable Face Thickness which is a technology that impacts how the face flexes for more noteworthy ball speeds in any event, when you make askew hits. With these two innovations, you will consistently get more prominent rates and distances.
- Interior Standing Wave: The inner standing wave is another noteworthy technology additionally found on most Callaway irons and it is intended to provide optimal ball flight and simple control.
- Urethane Microspheres: This iron uses versatile urethane microspheres to guarantee that you get the extraordinary feel and certainty boosting sound that accompanies urethane yet without trading off the ball speeds or the COR.
- Tungsten Weighting: Also for ideal control and ball flight and it helps by taking into account the situation of COG with high exactness. This stems from the way that tungsten is heavier than steel, thus it makes it conceivable to amass more weight in a little space for an exact center of gravity area arrangement.
- Shaft: For the shaft, Callaway gives both steel and graphite choices to suit various players’ preferences and it is accessible in the three principle flex choices.
|Lightweight and long iron with a stronger loft||Still not light enough for high handicappers|
|Fast golf ball speeds across the face||Stronger lofts will take a long to get used to|
|Easy and high launch and with a long carry||The grip needs a little improvement|
|Durable and high-performing multi-material construction|
|Great sound and feel on impact|
There are numerous variables to keep an eye out for when purchasing an iron, yet perhaps the most ideal approaches to guarantee that you get something top-notch is by purchasing from a top brand like Callaway. The plan and performance of the Rogue X clarify why the brand is trusted by a great many golf players across the world. It’s anything but a smooth-looking club that utilizes changed advances to create quick ball speeds across the face and guarantee you get the best dispatch.
Likewise, Callaway holds its weight down and makes it longer to guarantee golf players make some simple memories swinging it. On the off chance that you likewise factor in the more exact center of gravity position and the profoundly sturdy multi-material development, you will see that this is a first-rate quality golf club. Indeed, even with a couple of protests from certain purchasers, for example, the iron still not being light enough for high handicappers and the grasp requiring some improvement, this is as yet an extraordinary club worth testing.