How to Make a Perfect backswing
The backswing is a swing arrangement that happens following the takeaway and will bring your club up until it achieves the highest point of the swing. to make a perfect backswing, simply follow the four steps below.
Four steps to make a better backswing
Use the tips below in other to improve your golf backswing. Until you begin to feel familiar with the position, repeat the steps, then use it as a reference for your top-of-the-backswing position during the swing itself.
1. Take Your Stance
2. Load The Wrists
Hinge the club vertically upwards, past your trail ear, and let it rest on your trail shoulder. Keep your elbows close to your sides. Note how this action effectively cocks your wrists.
3. Back to Target
Now rotate your torso through 90-degrees until your back is facing the target. This pivot, troublesome to many golf players, but it becomes easier when your arms are tucked and relaxed.
4. Push Your Hands to 10 O’clock
Lastly, push your arms out to 10 o’clock to add width and extension. You are now rotated, with your wrists hinged and your weight positioned powerfully to move into impact.
How do you gain confidence in golf?
- Don’t be Self Critical.
- Don’t Give Yourself Technical Feedback on the Golf Course.
- Visualize and Feel.
- Develop a Strong Shot Routine.
- React Indifferently to Bad Shots.
- Take Yourself Out of Your Comfort Zone.
- Change Your Goals.
- Focus On What You Did Well.
Here’s how you can bounce back from a bad round of golf.
If you having a bad round of golf, quickly regain confidence and follow these tips
- Set an attainable goal for day two.
- Head to the range after the round.
- Talk through your round with another golfer who you trust.
- Don’t ever get down on yourself.