Are you aware that playing golf requires a variety of golf clubs and several golf balls? Actually, it isn’t entirely true. Aside from these essentials, you will also need a golf scorecard, a golf bag, a caddy if possible, a golf cart if necessary, and a rangefinder.
You hadn’t heard of the last one, right? Essentially, a rangefinder is a small, compact device that tells you the distance to various obstacles on a golf course. The modern-day golfer must have it as it is very essential. The market has several rangefinders of different types, so the best idea is to take your time before making your choice.
- Thanks to modern technology, accuracy is high
- Selecting a club using Club Selector is very useful
- High durability and waterproof
- Easy to use
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Two years warranty
- A very affordable price
- Overwhelmed by information: There was only one problem with the Leupold 119088 GX-4i2 and that was its tendency to overload the user with information. It is sometimes best to just take a simple and easy shot without thinking too much.
Leupold GX-4iA2 Laser: Features
- Accuracy: Its accuracy makes it a great rangefinder. It has greatly benefited from the use of advanced technologies like Digitally Enhanced Accuracy (DNA) and Pinhunter 2 Software. It doesn’t take long to get the target and measure the range. Even in low visibility conditions, the range can be predicted accurately.
- Club Selector system: Its brand new Club Selector System is another great feature of the Leupold Rangefinder. You are given optimum club recommendations based on data from the DNA engine and weather conditions outside. The shot angle and range are also taken into account with this. This nifty feature will improve your game by a good margin.
- Easy to Use: Setting up and using the device is very straightforward. The only thing you have to do is to insert batteries and switch them on. This rangefinder has an easy-to-understand menu interface that allows quick access to all the rangefinder’s features. Its design permits one-handed use, making it impressive. When you use it between games, it comes in handy.
- Durable: An engineered and well-constructed device, it is. I see myself using this rangefinder for a very long time. In addition, its sturdy construction makes it not particularly heavy. As a result of its lightweight construction, you can take it anywhere.
Leupold GX-4iA2 Laser: Specs
- 6x Magnification
- 22mm Objective Aperture
- Prism Lock
- Digital Enhanced Accuracy
- Weight – 7.8 Oz
- 4.2 x 3 x 1.4 inches dimensions
- Pichunter 2 Software
- OLED Display
- Range of 450 yards/ 411 m
- Reflective Target Range of 800 yards/ 730 m
My experience with the product has been very positive. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys golf. The rangefinder has all the features you would expect in a decent rangefinder. I love how easy it is to handle. Leopold’s golf Rangefinder is a clear winner in my opinion.