Last Updated on January 1, 2022 by Daniel
The Orlimar Tangent T1 Putter is the latest offering from Orlimar and it looks like a great golf putter. It has a unique design and comes with a headcover.
The clubhead looks very similar to the one from the Orlimar Tangent T1. It is constructed from titanium and comes with a multi-material blade that gives very good performance.
The shaft is made from graphite and is super light. The shaft has a 3-piece design, which makes it very easy to handle. The shaft is also made in such a way that it can be bent.
The Orlimar Tangent T1 is an ideal putter for those who want to master the putting game. It is a premium golf putter that is designed to meet all the needs of golfers.
The Orlimar Tangent T1 putter comes with a great design and is made from a very strong material. The shaft is also very comfortable and it makes it easier for the golfer to control the putter.
If you are looking for a very reliable putter that will help you improve your game, then you can definitely go for the Orlimar Tangent T1.
Orlimar Tangent T1 Putter: Design and Features
- High MOI: With this putter’s high MOI design, you can always be assured of ultra-straight putting thanks to its extra forgiveness.
- Style: It’s a full-mallet putter that also has an offset design that keeps your hands ahead of the putter so that you’re always making solid contact.
- TPU Polymer Insert: With the Soft TPU Inserts, golfers can experience a soft and nice feeling on impact, which can boost their confidence with each shot.
- Perimeter Weighting: With this putter, Orlimar uses advanced perimeter weighting to ensure maximum accuracy.
- Bi-Color Sightline: This putter’s bi-color sightline assists with alignment by improving the vision of the target.
- Headcover: Tangent T1 comes with a matching headcover, so you won’t need to buy one separately.
- Extra forgiveness is provided by the high MOI design.
- The putter has an upset hosel, which keeps the hand ahead of the putter for an upward shot.
- Alignment is easier with the bi-color sightline.
- In order to provide a nice and soft impact feel, Orlimar inserts TPU on the face.
- Even taller golfers will find it sufficient.
- For beginners, this putter is easy to swing and feels well-balanced.
- You also get a free headcover.
- It is easy for the silver paint to chip.
- Getting used to its larger grip takes some practice.
- Although the headcover is useful, it is not of the highest quality.
When it comes to the manufacture of putters, Orlimar might not be the most famous brand, but their products are still as good as those from top brands. They have created a beautiful club that performs as well as it looks with their Tangent T1 putter. The putter is also very affordable, despite its high quality.
Aside from the high MOI and upset hosel, it also has many other excellent elements, like the bicolor sightline that assists with alignment. However, as with any other putter, it has a few flaws, such as the silver paint chipping easily. Even so, it is still a top-notch and affordable club that both beginners and professionals should consider purchasing.