Last Updated on December 1, 2023 by Daniel
Wilson Harmonized Square Heel/Toe Golf Putter Review
Today we have another in our ongoing series of putting articles, where we are going to review various putters and putter models to help you figure out which one is right for you.
The Harmonized Square Heel/Toe golf putter is a modern classic that is as famous as the round ball golf ball is and the modern long putter.
In fact, if you have been playing golf for any length of time, you are probably familiar with the Harmonized Square Heel/Toe golf putter.
Now let’s take a look at its design and features.
Table of Contents
Wilson Harmonized Square Heel/Toe Golf Putter: Features and Design
- Face Inserts: With microinjection polymer inserts on the clubface, this putter provides an excellent feel when the putter comes into contact with the ball. With these polymer inserts, you can also expect more forgiving putts no matter where you hit them.
- Grip: Wilson provides this putter with a grip with a larger diameter. As a result, it is very comfortable to hold. On the back section of the grip, there is a vertical seam that improves the club’s feel.
- Heel/Toe Weight Placement: You always get a maximum moment of inertia with Harmonized’s heel/toe weighting. Additionally, this putter has a plumber’s offset hosel that keeps the hands ahead of the ball throughout the stroke.
- Alignment Aids: With its easy alignment design, this putter features some horizontal lines on the head. The black and gray contrast finish also assists with alignment.
- Hand Orientation: This putter is available in left-handed and right-handed versions, so it will fit the needs of all golfers.
- The larger grip diameter provides a firmer grip and more comfort.
- It is easy to swing and has a good balance.
- Given its outstanding quality, its price is ideal.
- Inserts with micro-injections offer an excellent impact feel.
- On the head, there are horizontal lines that make alignment easy.
- Moment of inertia is maximized with heel/toe weighting.
- There is no headcover included.
- It may not be suitable for professional golfers because it is too light.
- Inserts do not provide a lot of bounce-off.
- This putter has sharp edges that can scratch your other clubs.
Wilson Harmonized Square Heel/Toe Golf Putter: Final thoughts
Some of Wilson’s blade putters are among the best, and they offer something for everyone. It is intended for golfers who are looking for high-quality equipment without spending a fortune. Despite its low price, it still performs better than some putters costing twice as much.
In addition to being very comfortable to swing with, the oversize grip ensures that the club will remain firm on your hand. Furthermore, the head has some nice inserts that provide an excellent feel on contact, as well as some horizontal lines that assist in alignment. Golfers, however, still complain that there is no headcover and that it is too lightweight. If you are just a beginner or looking for something basic for your practice sessions, this putter is an excellent choice.